Lamberhurst:

 

 

The three hills of School Hill, Spray Hill and Town Hill lead up steeply from the River Teise which flows through the centre of Lamberhurst.

The famous Lamberhurst Gloucester ironworks, named after Queen Anne's shortlived son, were amongst the last in Kent to produce iron.

In the main street is a portion of the early railings of St Paul's Cathedral, made in the village in 1710 and returned to the village in 1976.

 

call sevenoaks removal company for competitive rates on removal to/from Lamberhurst

contact us

Contact us for a free estimate.

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean
  • google+

Areas We Cover

​© Copyright 2023 Moving Co. Proudly created with Wix.com

 

  • Ashford

  • Broadstairs

  • Canterbury

  • Chatham

  • Crayford

  • Dartford

  • Deal

  • Dover

  • Edenbridge

  • Erith

  • Faversham

  • Folkestone

  • Gillingham

  • Gillingham

  • Gravesend

  • Herne Bay

  • Hythe

  • Lydd

  • Maidstone

  • Margate

  • Orpington

  • Ramsgate

  • Rochester

  • Sandwich

  • Sevenoaks

  • Sheerness

  • Sittingbourne

  • Southborough

  • Strood

  • Swanley

  • Tenterden

  • Tonbridge

  • Tunbridge Wells

  • Westerham

  • Whitstable